Saturday, August 3, 2013

Soundtrack Saturday: Southern Comfort Zone - Brad Paisley

Welcome to the inaugural Soundtrack Saturday! Each Saturday I will be sharing a song that will be on my playlist for my race. I have to listen to music when I run - it keeps me motivated and prevents me from getting bored. First up is Brad Paisley's "Southern Comfort Zone." 

As an added bonus, it features Brad Paisley running!

I absolutely love to travel, and this song is perfect for someone who has been bitten by the travel bug. It also has the perfect tempo for running.

Ice skating at Rockefeller Center

I pretty much live in a constant state of wanderlust. I can't imagine staying in one place for a long time. 
Mission trip to Jinotega, Nicaragua

There is so much to see and do in the world, and so many opportunities to learn. I don't want to miss out on a single one.
 Atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris

I will be doing an international rotation as a part of my pharmacy school education. I don't know what country I will travel to yet, but you can bet it will be somewhere I've never been!

 Stonehenge with Baylor in Great Britain

Portland, Oregon with Molly

 Feeding pigeons in Venice, Italy

I hope you enjoyed my gratuitous travel pictures and my first Soundtrack Saturday! 

1 comment:

  1. Weird. Never pegged you for a country girl. Cute pictures~

    ReplyDelete