Sunday, September 1, 2013

Soundtrack Sunday (Oops!): Domino - Jessie J

My normal Soundtrack Saturday post didn't make it out of my brain and into my computer yesterday. I worked three days in a row on top of my normal class stuff, so I was beyond exhausted when I got home last night. Thankfully we have two days of the week that start with "s" so I still get my alliterative title today. There's no real story behind today's song. It's just a song I enjoy listening to. It makes me want to get up and dance, and if you know me, you know I LOVE to dance.

I'm going to try a version of that domino-themed nail art sometime soon.

My first test of P3 year is this Thursday, so you probably won't here from me until after that (unless I decide to procrastinate via blogging). Also, a special shout out to some of my friends who shared my St. Jude Heroes page on Facebook! I have now raised over 50% of my goal! Don't forget to check out the "About My Half Marathon" tab to read about the St. Jude Marathon and visit the link to my Heroes page!

No comments:

Post a Comment