Sunday, September 15, 2013

Soundtrack Sunday Double Feature: The Great Divide & San Francisco - The Mowgli's

I was late on my soundtrack post again! That's what test weekends will do to a girl though. BUT I'm making it up to you by featuring not one but TWO awesome songs from the band The Mowgli's another of Hipster Kristin AltNation discoveries! Both of these songs will be on my half marathon playlist so I guess I'm not totally cheating. Honestly, I couldn't decide which video to share with you because I love them both so much! 

This first one is "San Francisco" and I just love the pay-it-forward message of the video. It's a great reminder that an act of kindness can be simple yet still make someone's day.

The second video is for "The Great Divide". They look like they are having so much fun; I want to be friends with these guys! Also, cute puppy!!!

I've got my second round of exams on Thursday so this is probably my last post until Friday or Saturday. I should have some (hopefully) good news to share by then about my international rotation. Pick day is Friday, so say a prayer for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment