Sunday, December 1, 2013

Soundtrack Sunday!

Well, the race is one week away and I only feel about 70% prepared. Today I ran 10 miles, the longest distance I’ll run before Saturday.  I know, theoretically, I am physically capable of running 13.1 miles. But I don't quite feel mentally prepared to run 13.1 miles. This sounds like a job for The Most Motivational Song Ever!



I think “Don’t Stop Believing” is one of those songs people of my generation are just born knowing.  Kind of like we just sort of know “Bohemian Rhapsody” or “Wanted Dead or Alive” without ever consciously learning the words or remembering the first time we heard that song. It’s imprinted in our collective DNA and permanently etched in our brains, ready to be belted out off key and at top volume at a moment's notice.

I really need to do a "my life lately post" since I've been doing such a bad job at posting regularly in November. Sorrysorry!

In other news, this is my last week of class EVER!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment