Saturday, October 19, 2013

Soundtrack Saturday: "Chillin' It" - Cole Swindell

I have very much enjoyed doing nothing the last few days. Fall break is just what I needed to get revitalized (read: sleep a whole lot) and ready for the rest of the semester. This song goes right along with the relaxing I've been doing. I realized I hadn't posted another country song since my very first Soundtrack Saturday post! Can't be neglecting genres now, can we? Especially since I like country music enough to have it as a preset on my radio.

This is a great song for fall, especially since the weather has gotten nicer.

Today was my longest run to day, a full SIX MILES!! And 100% spider free! Next week is a pull back week so I won't have a long run, just three shorter runs. 

I never said it was a fast six miles. 

I also exercised my bank account this afternoon with a shopping trip to use my birthday money and all of the birthday coupons I got in the mail. Everything I got was either on sale, used a coupon, or was free. Now that is what I call a successful shopping excursion.


Look for a post in the next few days about my baking extravaganza from this evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment